Prophecies From Cindy Jacobs


Prophecies from Cindy Jacobs Conference : May 4th-5th 2005

This is a day for a new Japan. This is a day we have anticipated in the Spirit…I believe it's a God chosen moment. We're going to say "God do it now. Visit Japan now. Not another day. We don't want to wait for another time. We don't want to wait for another decade without seeing the manifesting presence of God in this nation. I want to say ? It's time to come out of the wilderness. To cross the Jordan. To come into the Promised Land.

There's something in me that just cries out "God move now for Japan." It won't be easy. It will take everything you have. But it will be worth it…

I want to say to you, whether you believe it or not, it's God's time for Japan. And he's going to give us authority to open doors that no man can shut. And shut doors to Satan and the enemies of God that no man can open. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to do business for the kingdom? … This is a scripture God gave me, and it's a prophetic scripture: Zephaniah 3:17-20. It's going to be a new day…

I believe it's time to raise up a great prayer army to protect Japan … I feel it's time to stand up and pray and protect the nation …
Intercessors from Japan need to cover the coastlines of this nation. God is asking the Japanese intercessors to pray for S. Korea. We are brothers and sisters in the Lord.

What the Lord shows me is that Japan is at a crossroads. You're either going to go into a time of great darkness, or great revival. And it depends on how you pray. I know you're greatly anointed of God for this battle. Isaiah 27:1.

I saw that Japan was made in the shape of a dragon. It represents Leviathan. We know that Leviathan is a high spirit, a principality. We know that it is a water spirit and represents chaos. It brings great confusion. When this spirit is manifesting, you get very confused. If you turn Japan upside down, it doesn't look like a dragon, but a sword. But the Lord showed me Japan will be a sword, a warring sword in the hand of God. And that the warring spirit that had come out in WW2 was the counterfeit. Because spiritually God is anointing the Japanese people to war against the powers of darkness. Satan wants to knock that sword out of your hand. Or make you afraid of being militant in the Spirit with spiritual warfare, because you're afraid of getting into that same spirit that was here in WW2. But that's Satan's plan: to stop the warring spirit within you to break the power
of darkness. There's also a great battle against the prophetic, because the prophetic tells you where to point that sword. And what I saw in Japan was all these spiritual abortions. People would have great vision, and Satan would come to knock the sword out of their hands … The Lord showed me missionaries from Japan going all into the Middle East. I think of the Koreans here. God showed me that He wanted to bring an alliance between the Christians of Japan and Korea. That he wanted a marriage between these two countries … we have to deal with racism. In the body of Christ there is not an inferior nation.

In the coming revival, all your churches are going to be too small. You're going to need buildings like this for your churches. I'm serious. Multitudes and Multitudes in the valley of decision. Don't say "It's 4 months and then the harvest." It's now. It's here.

But I want to say to you today, in this generation: he wants you to be the nail that sticks out. So that every time the Devil tries to step on you, you hurt his foot. … And God is saying to the Japanese people: There is a new generation rising up. Come out of Egypt. Get out of Egypt. I'm going to make you a treasure in the earth. You've got to break the bondages of slavery. You have to get rid of the fear of man. Of all that old system so you can go into the Promised Land.

I prophesy one day in Japan there will be a Spirit-filled Christian Prime Minister. And the Lord would say, "I am getting ready to change many things in Japan. I am raising up a new breed of university students who are going to be like living fire. They're going to be the brightest minds. They're going to be the stars of their classes." But the Lord would say, "Look to the largest university in Tokyo, because I'm going to begin a great move of the Holy Spirit. I 'm coming like fire to visit. And miracles and signs and wonders will break out of the university campus. And thousands will be swept into the kingdom of God. For I am coming to visit Japan," says the Lord. "I am the great I AM. I'm coming with a great reforming anointing. I'm going to raise up
a generation of young Japanese men and women who will not love their lives unto death. They will not be afraid of martyrdom. I'm going to send them into Iraq, and Iran, and Northern Africa, and there will be a great, great harvest. I'm going to start giving even little children dreams and visions. I'm coming with angelic visitations. You will see it upon the little children of the land. For I am preparing a generation. I'm going to answer the cries of the blood that was spilled in japan by the martyrs. And there is a generation arising such as the earth has never seen. They will not be afraid; they will not be intimidated - truly a reformation generation."

There's a great youth movement coming in this land. Stadiums will be filled. Stadiums will be filled…

The Lord says "For truly I'm releasing a wave of signs of and wonders and miracles across this nation. I saw a vision of a wave just beginning to roll onto the shores of Japan. And the Lord says with every sign and wonder and miracle that you see in this next year, you'll be taking away a piece of the power of Amaterasu. You'll be whacking Leviathan around the head. And there will be a time when I'll release a second wave across this nation. That'll be a wave that'll bring national recognition. You'll see signs and wonders and miracles being talked about on TV shows. It'll go right up to the highest levels of government in this country. Then I will release a third wave across this nation. That will be a time you'll see gods and idols fall flat on their face like Dagon did. You will see people in temples fall on their knees and say, "this is false. Where is the true God." The Lord says, "Prepare yourselves people. Arise church of Japan. I'm calling you to a new unity. I'm giving signs and wonders and miracles
to the smallest person in the church. The children of Japan will perform miracles. Prepare yourselves. Raise your faith. Believe for those miracles. Expect I will do it for you. Amen

Effects of not cleansing your land: The fishing industry will begin to suffer. Birds will start to become extinct. Diseases will start to come on your cattle. Every river has been dedicated to some river god or spirit. … Generations of iniquities tied up in the land. Pastors, why do you think its so hard for you to buy land?

And the Lord would say, "You will see a sign after the prime minister of japan issues a public repentance to Korea. In fact I prophecy that the Japanese Diet will issue a proclamation of repentance that will be given to the Prime Minister of Korea in a
ceremony asking forgiveness of Korea. After that time, the economy of both Japan and Korea will begin to go up and up. And the Lord says "I will heal the Nikkei market." After that time I will release a new wave of innovations. I want to tell you in Japan, God has given you a redemptive gift of innovation that has caused you to be innovators.


And the Lord says I'm going to anoint the young generation. New ideas. New generations." I want to give the older generation a warning. Every time God brings a new wave of the Holy Spirit, the old wave always persecutes them. Every time God tries to bring a new sound, and God's bringing a new sound to worship, the old wave doesn't like it. I want to say to the old leaders "Heaven help you if you abort this new movement."

For the Lord says: Behold I do a new thing. There's a new wave of worship I'm bringing into this nation and into Korea as well. I'm bringing a new sound. I'm loosing a new thing. And one day you will see in stadiums across this land thousands of people dancing and worshipping God.